The Ignite Education Fund and SPARK Schools
We have partnered together to ensure that families who have been financially affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and the resulting national lockdown can keep their children in school as they face retrenchments, salary cuts and lost income in their own businesses due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It is critical to assist these families who are without a financial safety net as they will likely be unable to pay school fees during these uncertain times. The Ignite charity auction opens tomorrow at 1 pm and will close on Friday, 19 June 2020. All items are on auction all week.
The Auction steps
- Register for the auction on this page
- Pay your registration fee on the following page
- You will get an email confirmation your registration
- After registration you can login to your account here
- Start bidding here
- Once your payment is received, you will receive an email requesting the delivery address and the item will be couriered to you at no additional cost.
In the event that you are unsuccessful in your bid for your desired items, R500 of the registration fee will be retained as an administration fee and R4500 will be refunded to your account.
You can register to participate in the auction below.