1. Carefully read through all the below steps and information to apply.
- Complete the application form online.
- You will need the following information on hand:
- Your contact details and SPARK Schools Payer Reference
- Your scholar’s details and Scholar ID
- Detailed information regarding the personal income and expenses of:
- The Payer of the SPARK School fees (if an individual)
- The Primary Parent / Guardian
- The Secondary Parent / Guardian (if applicable)
- Details of loss of income due to COVID-19
- Applications have been extended and will close at 17:00 on Friday 15 May 2020.
2. Documents Required
3 months bank statements
February, March & April 2020 statements
Proof of income
3 months payslips / 3 months business bank statements if self-employed
Proof of loss of income due to COVID-19
Any of the below:
- Retrenchment Letter or a Salary Reduction Letter from employer
- Letter from employer confirming short-time or loss of commission earnings
- Medical Letter if incapacitated due to COVID-19
- Proof of Loss of Future Income on Contracts
- Affidavit and certified income statement if self-employed
Proof of application of relief
If applicable, any one of the below
- Proof of UIF/TERS grant application
- Proof of payment holiday application
- Proof of debt relief application
Payment of SPARK Schools Fees must be up to date
3 months proof of payments of fees (February, March and April 2020)
3. Ignite Education Fund receives all information above
Application along with documentation is verified by the team.
Parent/Guardians receive an email if the application has not met the minimum criteria to qualify for relief.